Кликом на овај текст отворите и одштампајте програм обуке.
Palata Srbija, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina, room No 273
· Ales Zupan - Short Term Senior Expert.
Day 1: Context of EU Supply Contracts, General Rules, Tasks and Responsibilites, Tender Documentation
- Context of EU External Aid procurement rules;
- Procurement of supplies - procedure;
- Tasks and responsibilities, role of workshop participants
Key documents as a part of DIS accreditation process
- Project Implementation Manual (PIM);
- Project Operational Guide (POG);;
- Annexes, checklists etc.
- Presentation of general logic of tender documentation;
- Key documents in particular technical specifications;
- Key issues in preparation of documentation.
Exercise 1: Preparation technical specifications
- Preparation of Technical Specifications on the basis of simple case study.
(The training participants will be asked to develop a project framework on the basis of problem cases, given by the trainer).
- Presentation of problem cases and introduction of methodology by the trainer
- Work in groups – participants divided into groups of 4-6 persons, each group working on one problem case, provided by the trainer;
- Presentation and discussion of cases;
Exercise 2: Checking of tender documentation
- Checking of tender documentation for supply contract, on pre-prepared case
(The training participants will implement a check of simplified tender documentation provided by the trainer)
- Presentation of problem case and introduction of methodology.
- The check will be implemented on the basis of checklists provided by the trainer. Work implemented in groups of 4-6 persons.
- Presentation and discussion of cases.
- Wrap up
- Discussion and Q&A
Day 2: Evaluation of supply tenders, contracting, implementing provisions, challenges in implementation
- Summary of 1st day session and programme for the 2nd day
Presentation of evaluation procedure
- Activities during the open tender;
- Evaluation procedure;
- Evaluation committee
- Steps in the evaluation;
- General provisions, contracting documents, procedure, responsibilities;
- Common challenges and issues related to contracting;
- POGs and Checklists for contracting.
- Documents covering implementing provisions – focus on general conditions;
- Obligations of contractor and of contracting authority;
- Payment provisions, financial management.
Monitoring and contract management
- Monitoring logic – elements to be monitored in supply contracts;
- Quality of supplies – inspections and testing;
- Acceptance and maintenance.
Common challenges in implementation
- Common challenges in implementation of supply contracts and approach to resolving these issues.
Exercise 3: Simulation of evaluation process
- Based on pre-arranged cases studies the participants will be divided into groups of 4-5 persons and evaluate tenders on the basis of pre-defined criteria
- Presentation of methodology of exercise and the documents – administrative compliance grid, evaluation grid, financial offer
- Work in groups – evaluation of case study projects;
- Presentation of results to other groups and discussion.
- Questions & Answers
- Wrap up and lessons from 2 day discussion
- Follow-up steps
- Evaluation of training by participants